Friday, August 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Dave!

Happy Birthday to an incredible father and husband. Everyday you bring so much happiness and joy into the lives of us 3 girls. You are our rock, our joy, our love. You are a perfect example of the love of Christ. Thank you for always taking care of us, loving us, and making us smile.

I had to share what Eliza and I made for Dave for his birthday. The most beautiful thing about it to me was how often she mentioned how happy her Dad is. How true that is! And how incredibly blessed are we? Thank you Dave for always putting us before yourself and serving the people here in such a beautiful way. Happy 31st, old man! We love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
My Dad is 20 years old
His hair is huge and his eyes are blue
My Daddy weighs 6 pounds
My Dad makes me laugh when he giggles
I know that my daddy loves me because he’s special
It makes Daddy laugh when I smile
My Dad likes to wear pants
He loves to eat sandwiches

Daddy’s favorite food is macaroni and cheese
The special thing that Daddy does for Mommy is kiss her
Daddy’s favorite thing to do is to play soccer
He is smart because he knows everything
My Dad works hard at the work project
Daddy always tells me I love you
It makes Dad happy when it’s Easter Time
If Daddy could go on a trip he would go to the zoo and he would bring the pack &play
I really love it when my Daddy works
Dad’s best friend is me
Daddy’s favorite movie is Despicable Me 2
My favorite thing to do with Daddy is play tent
I have the best Daddy in the world because he’s my special Dad
If I could give my Daddy anything it would be me
My favorite thing about my Daddy is that he’s happy

1 comment: